- A Cookie is a small text file saved in your browser (on your computer) which contains information about you.
- If you wish to restrict, block or delete cookies from Thenadays.com, you can do so using your browser settings. Please refer to the 'Help' section of your browser for details on how to change your cookie settings. If you choose to disable cookies on your browser, or have the security level set to ‘High’ you may be unable to purchase through our site as a result.
Thenadays.com may utilise the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are required for the correct and complete operation of our Site and facilitate, for example, your ability to log in and view your account details and/or to use a shopping cart to make purchases.
- Analytical / performance cookies. These provide us with information to count the number of visitors to our Site and allow us to recognise and appreciate how those visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the layout of our Site and how it works – such as by making it easier for users to find what they are looking for quickly and easily.
- Functionality cookies. These recognise you when you return to our Site, enabling us to provide personalised content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (such as your choice of language).
- Targeting cookies. These record details of your visit to our Site, such as the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to improve the Site and any displayed promotions – to make details more relevant to your interests. This information may be shared with third parties for the same purpose.
Your IP Address / Location
- We only use IP addresses (your internet connection location) to analyse visitor demographics, average trends, website usage and assist in the administration of the website
- Your IP address is not linked to any of your personal information.
- We may share aggregated information with some of our stakeholders. This data cannot be linked to any individual’s data.
Third Party Cookies / Websites
- If you view a page which contains embedded content from another provider, or 'share' any of our content through social networks, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so you should check the websites of those third-parties for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
- We encourage you to be aware of when your browsing takes you away from (out of) our website. Websites other than the Thenadays website (which are not owned or maintained by us) are beyond our control and we cannot be held responsible for, and accept no liability for, the content of any other websites, howsoever they are linked to our website.
This document was last updated on 24/05/18